22.9.08

An update from Artkraft Strauss:





There appears to have been expeditionary forays.




You'll notice in the later photo the appearance of what are commonly called "infinity loops." These symbols also appeared on the piece I will call "Mutant Beef," which appeared on Johnson Ave in Bushwick. There is nothing on or around Johnson Ave in Bushwick. I'm going to level with you, folks. What began as idle curiosity has mutated into a quixotic pursuit for I don't know what. It is entirely possible I have stumbled across an underground mail delivery network. Or a time travel agency. Or aliens. This is the translational tableau I have to work with:



There may or may not be an artist going by the nom de guerre 'ceiso' - Ees reversed, of course. I may or may not be that artist. Before I get too caught up in this mystery of my own making, perhaps I should take heed of the graffiti.


2 comments:

R. Peeps said...

first rule of mutant beef, you do not discuss 'cieso.'

Shaun Randol said...

maybe YOU need an excursion. set your peepers to work in 5pointz and see if you can't draw some clues...

http://queens.about.com/od/thingtodo/ss/lic_art_2.htm
http://www.5ptz.com/